Why didn't he answer? 😱 Did my email get stuck in their spam folder? Maybe he just didn't get a chance to read it. And if he did read it, why didn't he find the time to reply?...
Tired of mental anguish? 🤯🤯🤯
➡️➡️Start using an Email Tracker today! Life is complicated enough as it is; let's simplify it.😜
Mailtracker is an easy-to-install two-click solution that can dramatically transform your personal and professional life.
You will finally know if your client, boss or assistant opened your email, when he did it and from which device. It is life-changing!
😎And one fun fact about the power of Email today: Did you know that email traffic remains one of the busiest communication channels in the world? Look at the numbers:
The average number of legitimate email messages sent online daily is 347.3 billion as of 2023 !
Email + Tracker = 💥💥
We've compiled here the 8 reasons why you should adopt an email tracking tool today. ⬇️⬇️
The answer is: why wait?
1. Get alerted in real-time
Email tracking tools notify you in real-time when someone opens your email. This instant notification allows you to strike while the iron is hot: enabling timely follow-up actions or adjustments to your strategy based on recipient behavior.
Afterward, it's up to you to ask yourself the question: When is the right time to answer? We're not telling you to answer directly. Adapt the right timing regarding the situation 🕰️👍🏻
For example: If you have just applied for a position and your interlocutor opened your email at 3 p.m., do not follow up on it at 4 p.m. 😆 Timing is important, and the goal is to avoid appearing too impatient or pushy!
2. Increase reply rate X3
By knowing when someone has read your email, you can send follow-up messages at the most opportune moments, increasing the chances of a response or action.
Case: You are a freelancer as a Designer and you have just made a graphic proposal to your client:
- If your customer hasn't opened the email in 5 days, you may start wondering: spam? vacation? ➡️ You need to give him a call.
- If your client has only opened it once since receiving the email and has not reopened it since: Perhaps he forgot to answer you and/or took the time to upload your attachment.➡️ So he needs a follow-up 2 or 3 days later.
- If your customer has opened it 5 or more times over several days, he will respond to you.➡️ Give him a bit more time.
Either way, the return rate is significantly increased. This can lead to a threefold increase in your reply rates, enhancing communication effectiveness.
👉🏻Here is our article on: “How to follow up on an email with no response?”
3. Grow 20% your Open Rate
Email tracking tools can help you enhance your email open rates significantly. By gaining insights into when and how recipients open your emails, you can optimize your email strategies. Here's how it works:
- Timing: Knowing when your recipients are most active allows you to send emails at the right time.
- Personalization: Email tracking data lets you personalize your email content based on recipient behavior. Craft subject lines and content that resonate with your audience, encouraging more opens.
- Segmentation: Segment your email list based on engagement levels.
- Re-engagement Campaigns: Create targeted re-engagement campaigns to win them back, which can lead to a 20% or more increase in your open rates.
4. Close more deal
In the past, you may have missed dozens of deals without knowing it. From now on, you won't miss any deals.
Remember that information is power 💪💪
You won't be blind now thanks to Mailtracker. 😎😆
By tracking email engagement, you gain insights into which leads are more interested in your offerings. This information helps you prioritize your efforts on warmer leads who are more likely to convert. Consequently, you can close more deals and increase your sales or business success.
5. Do A/B Testing
Email tracking enables you to conduct A/B tests to determine which marketing email is more effective. Indeed, you can compare and improve :
- subject lines
- content of the email
This data-driven approach can lead to higher open and click-through rates and optimize your future emails based on accurate insights.
6. Measure ROI
By understanding how effective your email campaigns are, you can calculate the return on investment (ROI) and make informed decisions about future strategies.
You can see which campaigns perform well, identify areas for improvement, and allocate your resources more efficiently for maximum ROI.
How to measure ROI from your Email Tracking:
- Cost Tracking: First, you need to calculate the costs associated with your email marketing efforts, including software subscriptions, email design, content creation, and personnel. These costs can be tracked over time.
- Revenue Attribution: Email tracking allows you to attribute revenue to specific email campaigns. By identifying which campaigns led to conversions or sales, you can calculate the direct financial impact of your email marketing efforts.
- Conversion Tracking: Email tracking provides insights into actions taken by recipients after opening your emails. You can track clicks on links, downloads, sign-ups, and purchases. This data allows you to quantify the conversions generated by each email campaign.
- Segmentation for Targeted Campaigns: Email tracking helps you segment your email list based on engagement and conversion data. You can create targeted campaigns for different segments, such as highly engaged subscribers or those who have made previous purchases, improving the chances of generating revenue.
- Performance Monitoring: Over time, you can monitor the performance of various email campaigns. By comparing metrics like open rates, click-through rates, and conversion rates across different campaigns, you can identify which strategies are the most effective at generating revenue.
- Cost Optimization: Armed with ROI data, you can optimize your email marketing budget. Allocate resources to campaigns that consistently deliver a positive ROI and adjust or eliminate efforts that don't yield satisfactory returns.
- Long-term Insights: Email tracking also allows you to track the long-term impact of your campaigns. Some recipients may not convert immediately but could become valuable customers over time. By tracking their engagement and eventual conversions, you can calculate the long-term ROI of your email efforts.
- Testing and Improvement: Email tracking provides actionable data for continuous improvement. A/B testing based on tracking results can help optimize email content and strategies to maximize ROI.
7. Identify Engaged Leads
Email tracking helps identify engaged leads by analyzing recipient interactions. You can determine who's actively engaging with your emails, and showing genuine interest in your offerings.
With this information, you can modify or reaffirm your persona.
What is a persona?
A persona, in the context of marketing and user experience design, is a fictional character or representation of a target audience or customer segment. These personas are created to help businesses and designers better understand and empathize with their customers' needs, behaviors, and preferences.
This knowledge can help you focus your efforts on the most promising prospects.
8. Prevent email spam
Spam, scams, phishing, and malware remain a major concern for any email user.
By monitoring delivery rates and engagement metrics, you can adjust your email practices to maintain a positive sender reputation, reducing the risk of your emails ending up in spam folders.
You are now equipped to do business, convert your prospects, and adapt your emailing campaigns!!